Friday, February 29, 2008

Still getting settled...




Well, our life is now running between Kansas City and Lake of the Ozarks. (Of which I am not complaining)...just a lot of running around. We have been there the last 3 weekends so I am looking forward to a little time at home this weekend. Then again, it seems we never slow down, so I should be used to this. Anyway, we are really enjoying our time at the condo. My favorite part is the amount of family time we get. There are no distractions down there so we get a lot of quality time. We don't even have TV yet! Although it is coming soon, supposedly.. It is funny how life changes, the things as a teen I thought I couldn't do without... tv, phone...are the things I am thankful for now that I don't have for a few hours every few weekends. Here are a few more pictures of the place as we are getting settled. The "boys" room was the first one we put together. Tim was so proud! Brady has been such a trooper, he really has done great. As you can see though, he needs a break on Mom and Dad's bed once in awhile!

No comments: